The Public Information Meeting organised and hosted by the Artarmon Progress Association – Meet the Candidates was held last night (17th November). The meeting was held online using the Microsoft Teams App and was recorded for those unable to attend. With our current Mayor not re-standing and only one of our current three Ward Councillors seeking re-election this was a great opportunity to meet the people prepared to take on the responsibilities of Local Government. Each candidate was given a few minutes to present themselves and their platform followed by some set questions and then questions from the floor.
A recording of the meeting can be seen HERE. Below you can see the time stamp for the recording to help find what interests you.
Voting methods for the 4 December 2021 Local Government elections
- Prepoll: any person who is enrolled to vote may vote by pre-poll.
- Postal: if you are concerned about risks to health or safety because of the COVID-19 pandemic you can use postal voting – for more info go to: https://www.elections.nsw.gov.au/Voters/Other-voting-options/Postal-voting
- Online and operator assisted voting (iVote) is not available to everyone. For eligibility criteria go to https://www.elections.nsw.gov.au/Voters/Online-voting-iVote
- Election day polling locations for Naremburn Ward:
- Artarmon Public School
- Artarmon Community Centre
- Naremburn After School Care & Community Centre
- Naremburn Cammeray Anglican Church