Monthly Archives: May 2021
- Chatswood to St Leonards Bicycle Route improvement plans (see post below)
- There is now an ePetition link in the post below if you are opposed to plans to re-develop part of the Royal North Shore Campus on Herbert Street. (see below)
- Work has commenced on the site of the former Artarmon Bowling Club. (for further details see our post below)
- Channel 9 redevelopment – the crane designed to remove the tower is currently in construction (for further details see our post below)
- Did you know – you can contact the Willoughby City Council to get any local safety hazards repaired – such as footpaths.
- Beaches Link motorway – The Department of Planning, Industry and Environment has written to Transport for NSW stating further assessments are required. (for more details see our post below)
- Artarmon Local Centre Public Domain works are in progress (for more details see our post below)
Update May 12, 2021.- Carpark upgrade plans. These works are part of the Artarmon Reserve Master Plan. The council plan for the Artarmon Reserve lower parking area can be viewed HERE. (The central planted area will be slightly reconfigured). The council plan for the Artarmon Reserve upper parking area can be viewed HERE. (The BBQ area will move to the front of the car park). The council plan for the entry road to Artarmon Reserve can be viewed HERE.
July 27, 2020. Recent rain and high use by the community has highlighted several areas where water is ponding. Additional drainage work in these areas will be undertaken over the next 6 weeks with an anticipated completion date of 14 August, weather permitting.