The Artarmon Progress Association (APA) in partnership with Artarmon Public School (APS) and the P&C is delighted to announce a new photographic competition.
THEME: NATURE IN ARTARMON
Voting: Monday 24 October to Sunday 30 October 2022
1st: $100 2nd: $50 3rd: $25
To be awarded at a Term 4 school assembly.
Winning photos will also be exhibited in Chatswood library both physically and digitally.
Thank you for all the participants who have uploaded their photos to the competition. Good luck!!!
Voting has commenced via the website.
- Register first before voting.
- Each registration can vote up to 5 photos.
- Click on any of the photos, which will take you to a gallery screen and then vote for your favourite photos by clicking on the star sign at left hand corner of each photo.
- Votes can’t be modified once the star sign for a photo is clicked on, which will increase its count.
- APA encourages you to register for our membership as part of the participation. APA membership is free and open to all residents of Artarmon. (There is a separate APA membership form on the bottom of this page.)
This text is visible until first image appears in the gallery.
This text can be configurated in "Edit options" >>> "Gallery view options" >>> "This text is visible until first image appears in the gallery"
If you are interested in becoming an APA member, please fill in below form.