The Artarmon Progress Association (APA) invites new members to join the Association.
Membership of the Artarmon Progress Association (APA) is open to all Artarmon residents. Membership of the APA is free. The APA is a non-political organisation. Its objective is to promote and improve the Artarmon community.
The APA gets involved in a range of activities, including: arranging community events such as heritage week and public information meetings, publishing the Artarmon Gazette and lobbying local and state government on issues affecting Artarmon.
In recent years APA's advocacy and support has helped achieve positive outcomes on many issues.
By being a member of the APA you demonstrate your support for the improvement of the Artarmon Community and will be kept informed on local news and events.
To join, simply email your name and address to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Is a strong voice on the important local issues that affect you
- Has an effective working relationship with the WCC and government agencies
- Works actively with other local groups (e.g. Neighbourhood Watch, Federation of Progress Associations)
- Supports community initiatives (e.g. Artarmon Street Fair, Heritage Tours)
- Holds topical and informative quarterly Public Information Meetings
- Publishes the Artarmon Gazette (over 5000 copies)
- Keeps members informed via flyers and its website
- Needs YOUR involvement and support
“The objectives of the Association are to promote the welfare, physical and intellectual advancement of the suburb of Artarmon and the City of Willoughby, to protect the interests of the residents and to encourage a keener spirit of citizenship and mutual help among such residents.” – APA Constitution
Members have the right to vote, get discounts on APA activities (e.g. Heritage Week events) and receive the Artarmon Gazette and information flyers.